Let's see how much you know about the third season. Or maybe we'll just learn how much you like shiny things and cake.
To find the answers, click here. Good luck, poo-hole! You're gonna need it.
Answer the "Strangers With Candy" Extra Credit Question
Tony's "Strangers With Candy" Final Exam.
© 2000 by Antonio Lopes Lagarto IV.
- Dr. Zorders told Jerri that her syphilis was infested with crabs and that the crabs were carrying gonorrhea, so "herpes" seems to be the only thing she didn't have.
- Jellineck was about to fire up a replica of "Pompeiian art" in his ThermaFlare 5000.
- "The United Hates of Ascarica" was the title of a song on Buddah Stalin's album, "Suck My Freedom".
- Jerri put a cutout of her face on the body of a woman snipped from the pages of "Muff Parade".
- Jerri was told about her "Aramapu" heritage. Before the episode was filmed, Amy said that the tribe was going to be called Shingo Beak.
- Just call Jerri "Spread-um Thighs".
- Everyone was up in arms about the upcoming "Fall" Make Out Festival.
- Noblet was appropriately melodramatic and over-the-top doing a scene as Maria from "West Side Story".
- Stew found all sorts of interesting things to do with cheese, but "shaving his face" was not one of them (that we know of).
- "Sylvia" was not among the attendees at Jerri's sleepover.
- The MaxiBulk that Derrick recommended to Jerri was of the "10000" variety.
- A "vicious case of gonorrhea" was detected in Principal Blackman's urine.
- Noblet sent Sydney out for a "cinnamon chip scone".
- As we all know, poor southerners are hilarious, so the answer is "a hillbilly's rifle".
- "Buddah Stalin" may be one of Jerri's idols, but she apparently didn't consider him to be among "the greats" when asked who had influenced her.
- Nuttage played "the cymbals".
- Just as with her sexuality, when it came to weight lifting in prison Jerri played for "both" teams.
- Throughout the episode, Jerri sported the "necklace with the tooth that her long-lost son Ricky returned to her".
- There was no "NutriWhiz Nutrition Center" located in the new strip mall.
- As Flatpoint High School burned, Principal Blackman stated that he loves "the smell of flaming sticky buns".