Ryan Patrick Bachand as Arnie Arsenew, episode 3-02 “Is Freedom Free?”
• TV: “Law & Order” (Kevin Malone, 5/10/00), “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” (Andy Sherman, 10/11/02)
• TV COMMERCIALS: Burlington Coat Factory, Verizon Wireless
Jamie Bennett as Skeet, episode 3-08 “There Once Was a Blank From Nantucket”
Patrick Blindauer as Chip Beavers
EDUCATION: B.F.A. in Musical Theatre from Webster University in St. Louis, MO
• STAGE: Young & Deadly [at the American Theatre of Actors], Forever Plaid [at University of Connecticut]
• FILM: A Beautiful Mind
Patrick hails from Larimore, ND. He has appeared in a commercial for Homestead.com and was also the Music Director for the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre.
Natalie Blalock as Edie Harley, episode 3-09 “Bully”
• TV: “The O.C.” (Gail Van Deepen, 4/28/04, 1/27/05), “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” [recurring role as Madonna]
• STAGE: Ladies and Gentlemen: Natalie Blalock [at Don’t Tell Mama], The Scarlet Pimpernel, Paper Moon, Houdini, Dear Jesse
To see more pictures of Natalie Blalock, go to the Student Body photo gallery.
Matt Blumm as P.John
• FILM: Straight
• TV: “Empire Falls” (Miles at 20 years, 2005)
• STAGE: Grease
To see more pictures of Matt Blumm, go to the Student Body photo gallery.
Jessica Boevers as Melissa, episode 2-10 “A Price Too High For Riches”
• FILM: Airborne
• TV: “Another World” (Holly) 1998
• STAGE: The It Girl, Two Gentlemen of Verona, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Les Misérables, Baby, The Secret Garden, Stephen Sondheim’s Wise Guys, aka The Mizner Musical or Strike It Rich
In March 2002 she played Ado Annie Carnes in “Oklahoma!” the musical by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein that was based on the play “Green Grow the Lilacs” by Lynn Riggs (Gershwin Theatre, New York, NY)
Sophina Brown as Sydney, episode 3-07 “Ask Jerri”
• TV: “Law & Order: SVU”
• STAGE: The Lion King, Fame, Antigone, Merry Wives of Windsor
To see more pictures of Sophina Brown, go to the Student Body photo gallery.
Laura Bell Bundy as Kimberly Timothy in the pilot, “Retardation: A Celebration”
• FILM: Camp, Jumanji, Life With Mikey, The Adventures of Huck Finn
• TV: “Home Improvement”, “The Guiding Light”
• STAGE: Hairspray, Grease, Pajama Game, The Ruthless! The Musical, Sound of Music, Gypsy [w/Betty Buckley, Deborah Gibson]
To see more pictures of Laura Bell Bundy, go to the Student Body photo gallery.
Valentine Bureau as Trudy, episode 3-04 “Is My Daddy Crazy?”
Chris Carmack as Laird, episode 3-06 “Invisible Love”
• FILM: Just My Luck (David Pennington, 2006), Bring It On Again (Todd, 2004)
• TV: “Beach Girls” (Cooper Morgenthal, 2005), The Last Ride (Matthew Rondell, 2004), “Jake in Progress” (Jared Rush, 3/17/05), “Smallville” (Geoff Johns, 2/9/05), “Player$” (2003), “The O.C.” (Luke Ward)
• MODEL/PRINT AD: Abercrombie & Fitch Quarterly Fall 2000 Issue, Macy’s, Guess!
James Christopher Carmack was born on December 22, 1980 in Washington, DC, and grew up in Rockville, Maryland. He attended New York University, but left after his sophomore year. He was very involved with sports in high school: varsity baseball, basketball, football, and wrestling. He also plays the saxophone and guitar.
To see more pictures of Chris Carmack, go to the Student Body photo gallery.
Chuck Caruso as Trake
• STAGE: Joe! The Musical
Chuck Caruso was born on December 4, 1974 in Cliffside Park, New Jersey. He has appeared in numerous live theatrical productions.
Erin Cottrell as Relay team member in episode 3-05 “Blank Relay”
• FILM: Legally Blonde 2, www.WatchUsDie.com
• TV: “ER” (Claire, 9/22/05), Little House on the Prairie (Caroline Quiner Ingalls, 2004), “Ed” (Amanda Bays, 2/20/01), “The Guiding Light” (Camille Baptiste, 2001-02)
• STAGE: Six Degrees of Separation, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Nothin’ But Nads, Wine.Women.Song
Nicole Dalton as Judy Fabjance, episodes 2-06 “The Blank Page” and 3-08 “There Once Was A Blank From Nantucket”
• STAGE: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying [as Rosemary Pilkington], Eric Bogosian’s SubUrbia [as Sooze], Julius Caesar [as Portia], Hair [as Jeannie]
Jeremy Davidson (Jeremy Michael Greenberg) as Drake Rogers, episode 2-03 “The Virgin Jerri”
• FILM: Deprivation, Skeletons in the Closet, Windtalkers
• TV: “Boston Legal” (Peter Barrett, 10/11/05), “Without a Trace” (James MacAvoy, 1/13/05), “Century City” (Karl, 3/23/04), “The Practice” (Dr. Robert Platt, 3/14/04), “JAG” (Lt. Cmdr. Justin Bentley, 11/14/03), “Crossing Jordan” (Daniel Brackett, 2/4/02), “Ally McBeal” (Randy, 1/15/01), “Law & Order” (Sean Russo, 5/12/99; Luke Campbell, 11/14/01), Hopewell, “NYPD Blue” (Chris Manahan, 2/13/01), “Roswell” (10/2, 10/16/00, 1/22, 2/5, 2/19/01, Grant Sorenson)
• STAGE: Epic Proportions, La Terrasse, Nijinsky’s Last Dance [1998, Signature Theater, Arlington, VA, Helen Hayes Award nomination; 8/27-9/14/03, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC], Quills, Corpus Christi, Three Sisters, Twelfth Night, A Christmas Carol, Desire Under The Elms, The Foreigner, Wilder Wilder
Jeremy’s father, Mickey, an English teacher and high school basketball coach who coached Jeremy and his two brothers on the varsity level, once played for the Washington Generals, the Harlem Globetrotters’ traveling partners and perennial whipping boys. Jeremy’s brothers Jed and Barnaby tour with the band Donna the Buffalo and his sister Bess plays professional basketball in Denmark. On August 4, 2001, Jeremy married Shari Berkowitz. In June 2002 he played Danilo in the play “Dimetos”, by Athol Fugard, at the Unicorn Theater in Stockbridge, Massachussets. In October of that year he played Nick in “Going Native”, by Steven Drukman, at the Long Wharf Theater Stage II in New Haven, Connecticut.
To see more pictures of Jeremy Davidson, go to the Student Body photo gallery.
Liz Fagan as Various, see episode 2-01 “Yes You Can’t”
The entire Fagan family was involved with Strangers With Candy, including parents Neil and Rosemarie. Liz’s brother Dave is the front man for the band Snowball 37 and was the Concrete Donkey’s mascot on “Strangers”, brother Matt plays drums in the band, and brother Tim plays bass. Liz’s boyfriend Neal Ajamian plays lead guitar for the band and he also worked as an extra on Strangers With Candy. Chris “Bob” Fagan, Tom Fagan, Merv Murray, and Dave Murray are other members of the family who have appeared in the background on the show.